Re: MOL with stock potato?

> Nope, use BenH's or Paulus' rsync trees.

I haven't had too much luck with BenH's trees for 2.4.x. I've got no sound,
and X crashes on me from time to time. Yuck! I'm using a 2.2.18 kernel that
works. Even 2.2.19 doesn't wash my dishes...We'll see how well MOL does once
I've compiled separate kernel modules for it. I looked on the MOL mailing
lists and found out that there are three packages for mol: mol, mol-modules,
and mol-modules-source, though I don't know if they are potato and woody,
since I'm in woody...

Russell