Re: HELP! SOS!!!

Sorry for the late followup.

Sergio Brandano wrote:

>  I accept your apology.

For those who wondered: I don't remember apologizing to you, Sergio.

I do apologize now for asking an inappropriate question but at the same time I
assure that this was the last time I tried to help you when you obviously
don't read documentation or follow this list or search the archive.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project