Re: HELP! SOS!!!

Michel D?nzer wrote:

> First of all, who do you think you are???

For you, I am a user.

> Others have problems as well, some of them as severe as yours I'm sure.

You are sure? And who do you think you are for making the rest of us
little little while you can benedict or escomunicate us from your address?
You can keep your advises and answers for yourself, and let the rest of
us be troubled in piece. I am in serious need here, and I ask for help.
If you feel bothered about my asking, you can unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you,
Sergio