Re: did anyone get XFree86 4.0.1-8 working with PB3400?

Okay, I figured it out.  You have to go under USB, and turn on support for
USB, and then down at the bottom of the list of stuff that comes up, turn
on Mouse Support & Keyboard Support at the bottom.  Then "use new input
layer for ADB keyboard and mouse" will show up when you go under "Mac
device drivers".