Re: r128 driver still borked in XF4.0.1-9pre10

Michael Flaig wrote:

> I´ve got the Problem: "no screens found" where can I get the working
> packages ?

"no screens found" is not a problem, it's the last error message of the server
which can be caused by a zillion problems. We can't tell what the actual
problem is without more information.

Anyway, I had to learn the hard way last night that 4.0.1-8 doesn't work on my
Pismo either (the infamous cannot read V_BIOS), which version should the patch
for that be in?

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and the DRI project