Re: ppc buildd machine?

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 11:03:40PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Exactly.  It will be available, and probably have neat web logs, in the
> nearish future.  I need to debug some SMP lockups on it first though :(

Is it one of the dual g4 machines?  We've got one of those at work
here, but i haven't had time to look into SMP problems yet.  Perhaps i
should?

> What packages in particular?

Unfortunately, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is
gtetrinet.  I seem to recall there being one or two more, but I'm not
sure.  I sent the maintainer a patch to include build-depends, as the
package was missing them.  Perhaps that was the problem, as it built
fine otherwise on my system.

ttyl,

--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |