Re: ppc buildd machine?

the powerpc build demon runs on a box in my office.  it's behind a rather heavy firewall, it's about three levels deep, and our main debian developer just left the company.  we have two others, but one's very new and the other is there infrequently.  I've been fussing and complaining about it for about two weeks now (my pismo is unusable because the build demon is having issues) and no one seems to be very interested in getting it working.  I'll let them know there are other people starting to complain.

The following has been made possible
 in part by a grant from Branden Robinson:
> On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 08:54:55PM -0500, Josh Huber wrote:
> > what machines does the ppc buildd run on?  I'm interested in looking
> > into why a couple packages aren't building...are the logs available on
> > the web?
>
> I think the lack of a consistent PowerPC buildd is why Dan asked for, and
> received, permission to use Project money to buy us voltaire.
>
> --
> G. Branden Robinson             |
> Debian GNU/Linux                |    Please do not look directly into laser
> branden@debian.org              |    with remaining eye.
> http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |

Christopher Sanner   | mailto:csanner@tux.org
Phone  :703-409-1144 | Fax   :703-889-6777
Linux SysAdmin to WinStar Telecommunications through VistaRMS
President and Co-Founder MasonLUG
finger csanner@boudicca.tux.org for pgp key and geek code block

Acting without thinking can be awfully entertaining.