Re: New PPC X server alpha (brown paper bag update)

Rune Elvemo wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>

> > This should work now, thanks to Sinan Gürkan for help in finding the bug.
> seems to work alright, although there's something strange going on.... in
> netscape, I can't see the cursor in the "Location" box for instance...

Yep, that's an endianness bug in XAA. Not trivial to fix, but I've done it for
some cases (patterns <= 8x8) and will try for the others. Hold your thumbs! :)

Michel

--
People who are wrong the most are wrong the loudest.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net