Re: official kernel tree?

>> For 2.4, I suggest you use the bitkeeper tree.
>
>I remember reading somewhere that it's mainly for PReP/CHRP while pmac-devel
>was supposed to be for PowerMacs. What's the advantage of bitkeeper for
>PowerMac users?

pmac-devel is Paul's tree. While a bunch of PPC developers (including me
;) have write access to the bk tree. The bk tree is currently more up-to-
date than Paul's rsync.

Also, both Paul and I lately did some cleanups, fixes, ... directly on
the bk tree and this is the one that is getting merged with Linus.