Re: missing errno.h in some packages ... ?

On Thu, Feb 11, 1999 at 12:03:02PM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> ok i guessed that, but it seems most the i386 folk have this included
> automatically. I have been in contact with the ggi folk, but was not able to
> contact the gnome folk, (not subscribed on their list, i did fill a bug report,
> but got no answer yet...)
>
> Is there an idea as starting from which version of glibc they are no more
> automatically included ?

Almost certainly 2.1.

> Is there other packages that have this problems ? i guess there are some that
> the autobuilder FAILS for, is there someone who checks regularly the failures
> of the autobuilder ?

Most of them get looked at - Hartmut has the logs on tervola somewhere,
I think...

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |