2.2.0-final, debian packages

I have created debian packages for kernel relase 2.2.0-pre9 which is
actually 2.2.0-final in http://www.uoa.gr/~kmargar/debian/kernel. You'll
tell me 'big deal, the official ones are around the corner'. And I agree,
it's only that these ones include the patches for MacX-compatible mice.
And anyway, I found out after too many kernel builds that kernel-package
6.02 has a bug with respect to powermacs. It parses the architecture name
in an incorrect way. I will fill a bug as soon as I find some time to make
the patch.

Konstantinos Margaritis
kmargar@cc.uoa.gr