Re: Looking for more information

On Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 02:02:09PM +1100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> If anyone can help me with some specific questions, I would be really
> pleased, even if you can just refer me to a web site that answers my
> questions:
>
> Will it work on a 7600/200?

Yes.

> How much memory is needed?  Are memory requirements similar to those on a
> normal intel system?

Pretty close.

> Can I multi boot Debian Linux, MacOS and MS Windows?  Can I run more than
> one OS simultaneously?

Not simultaneously.  Linux and MacOS dual boot yes.  Windows, um, no.

> How much of the standard Apple hardware is supported?  Ie sound, disk
> drives, SCSI, video controller (will it work with X?), modem port, printer
> port, network port?  What about multiple displays (with X or with multiple
> OS's)

Almost all of the above.

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |