Re: Debian PowerPC CD?

At 08:17 -0400 1999-10-28, Joe Block wrote:
I just got my hands on a 6115 that I'd like to put linux on.  I've been
very happy with debian on my x86 machines, and would like to go with
debian on the ppc.

Are there any issues with running debian on a 6115?  Am I going to need
to install mklinux first and then overwrite with debian, or are the
install floppies in a usable state?

Debian/powerpc is not gonna support nubus machines (as that machine is) until after potato, I'm afraid. Those machines are presently only supported by the mklinux kernel and we don't have that packaged.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>