Re: MOL works on PB3400

> Question: Once Mac OS has booted and taken over the full screen, you
> can drop back to a console (as usual) with Ctrl-Cmd-F1. But how do you
> get back to Mac OS?

Assuming you're running X, too, then mol boots on virtual console number
eight, so cmd-cntrl-F8 will get you back. In the mol output right before
it boots, it says something like, "using VT number 8".

I think if you shut down X, then mol defaults to VC number 7.

Mike Friedman                   Hacker and Rennaissance Man
mnf7228@osfmail.rit.edu           http://friedo.rh.rit.edu/
"Right. What was your username again?" -- BOFH