Sawmill for PPC available

Hi!

Since the sawmill wm isn't currently available on ftp.debian.org, I did
compile the packages myself. I am currently uploading them to

http://www.gws-online.de/download/

You can ingetrate that into your source.list to be able to install the
packages via apt. They should be integrated by tomorrow morning.

Sawmill is a very small and very configurable window manager that ingetrates
nicely with gnome. It's configuration is through a lisp dialect with gtk
bindings. Quite cool stuff, if you are a minimalist like me.

The packages are plain rebuilds of the current source. No idea why the
autobuilder didn't compile those for PPC - they went through like a charm,
when I compiled them.

Another new package is bochs - I just changed the RPM from LinuxPPC to .deb.
Included is the source to bochs. No idea if it runs, I didn't try it. It
was just transferred by accident ;-)

bye, Georg