Re: Stuff disapppearing in incoming/

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 11:29:32AM +0200, odd@findus.dhs.org wrote:
> I was just curious as to if there is another place than the regular
> incoming/ mirrors, to fetch the
> "experimental" ppc stuff, like the pmacinstall-xx, and the
> "(base2_2.1.tar.gz)" - because I can't seem to find it on the mirrors I've
> got. FTPSearch finds them, but the actual files aren't there - so I figure
> that indicates that files get "outdated" after a while?

I got the message from installer that they have been placed in the
distribution.  Unfortunately, they aren't there yet on the mirrors which is
off since regular packages that I submit and get the same mail seems to
appear on ftp.debian.org much more quickly.

You should see them soon, though, ftpmaster has told me.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com