Re: Anyone working on gcc 2.95.2?

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 02:22:26AM +0200, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> > version my fixes need to change.  va_copy() is no longer available,
> > just __va_copy() yet that doesn't work pre 2.95.2.  Argghhh.  Looking
> > at the history of the varargs problems I feel like 2.95.2 is the light at
> > the end of the tunnel...I hope I'm right.
>
> __va_copy() is that what we've used since egcs (since Feb. 98) on powerpc.

Yep, and it's the recommended version to use since it works on more versions
of gcc, but just try building the libnewt-perl in incoming.  It chokes on
__va_copy() but is happy with va_copy().  I'll wait until I have the same
gcc as x86 before wasting any more time on it.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com