Re: X patches

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Sven LUTHER wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 11:26:01PM -0700, Tom Rini wrote:
> > > Have a look at:
> > >
> > >    ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/x11/xfree86-1_3.3.3.5-2.diff.gz
> >
> > Erk, this has the patches needed for PPC compiles in it?
> >

> The patch contains the debian directory. You will find the patches you are
> looking for in debian/patches.

Right, this stuff isn't that hard to figure out :)

> Notice this are all debian patches, not only the one for powerpc. They are cut
> in a lot of small patches.

Right, but the PPC patches are in there someplace then?  Right now my
3.3.5's have an accel glitch on ATI (i'm wondering if my patch around the
regb/etc stuff was wrong) which the debian FBDev doesn't show.  Reminds
me, which compiler was used on those rpms? 2.95.x ? (I see 2.95.2-0pre3 or
4 is out pkg wise..)

> Please keep me informed of your progress, and lets try to get as much as
> possible of it into 3.3.6.

K, i'll pass along an ims fix i got privatly..

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/