KDE assimilation?

Help!

After my latest `apt-get update; apt-get upgrade -u' session, the K* guys have
assimilated my /etc/mailcap: I see k* applications everywhere, and I don't
remember ever been asked to replace xv by kview.

Are the K*-guys to blame, or is this a new `feature' of the helper application
scripts?

Greetings,
P.S. If I have to choose for one camp, I favor GNOME. But I'm still a happy
     fvwm2 user.
--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- Linux/{m68k~Amiga,PPC~CHRP} -- geert@linux-m68k.org

							    -- Linus Torvalds