potato boot-floppies for powerpc uploaded

I've uploaded a new potato boot-floppies package to Incoming on master.
It should be available on the mirrors soon.

Highlights:

General - The installation is now clean on all archs for 2.2.x kernels.
	  Full serial console install support.
	  Split resc/root images that fit on 1440K floppies.

PowerPC specific - PReP support is complete. (IBM PReP support is not
 		                              thoroughly tested.)
		   PMac and CHRP images built but have not been tested.

I should be able to fix up the pmac support (which probably is a little
broken) since I now have a Mac-clone to test with...my primary devel
platform is PReP.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com