Re: Request a powerpc compilation of libforms0.89

Ouch.  Okay, I'll delete that from incoming and will fix it.

Sorry, the problem with NMUs is that we aren't familiar about
every detail of the package.  I missed the copy of another
binary, which I was under the impression was built.

I'll get a fixed version probably Monday evening.
Thanks for your time.  It's not waisted on me.

Peter