Re: what about cdrecord ?

On Oct 01, Igor Falcomata' wrote:
> I've tried to burn a cd with cdrecord (using either xcdroas either
> cdrtoaster), but i get always this cdrecord error...
>
> Cdrecord release 1.8a25 Copyright (C) 1995-1999 Jörg Schilling
> TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
> cdrecord: Invalid argument. shmget failed
> Done. Press Enter

PPC kernels have their shared memory limit set way too low.  I don't
remember where the parameter is, but you should change it to what it
is on Intel (16 MB I think) and recompile the kernel.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence          |       Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs       |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>     |        http://www.lordsutch.com/        |
|     Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz     |      Visit the Amiga Web Directory      |
|      with Linux/APUS 2.2.8      |     http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html     |