Re: Change swap after adding memory?

At 09:10 -0600 3/15/2001, Kevin van Haaren wrote:
Send a note to their tech support asking about it, they sent me their latest driver to test (33G), but I haven't had a chance to compile it in a kernel yet.

Ooops the driver version is 3.3G. Anyway I got around to compiling it into a 2.2.19pre17 kernel today and seems to be working. I hooked a cdrom to the external port and copied about 590mb of data off it. I'm going test with a hard drive later.

kevin