Re: re adbmouse

Ethan many thanks for your reply to my adbmouse. I am a complete newbie to linux and to Debian in particular. I have successfully installed PPC2000 and Suse on my other machines both Macs. I wanted to use Debian because I want to understand the processes of Linux. Simply changing the symlink as you suggested does not work. I also changed my protocols of PS/2, to BusMouse, and also tried IMPS/2 ( I also changed my mouse from an Apple adbmouse to a Microspeed trackball but made no difference. I do appreciate your help in this problem