list archives/X server setup

Hi,

Is there anyway I can look through the list archives? I'm trying to find some help configuring the X server in potato on a Powermac G3. anXious has no configuration options for an ADB mouse (I used "BusMouse" protocol, since I seemed to remember that's what LinuxPPC uses), and even though I set the specific horizontal and vertical timings for my monitor (a 17" optiquest) it said every single screen mode from 640x480 to 1024x768 was invalid, and refused to start.

Graeme
--
"It really is coming down to just Apple and IBM. If, for some reason, we make some giant mistake and IBM wins, my personal feeling is that we are going to enter sort of a computer Dark Ages for about 20 years."
Steve Jobs, Playboy February 1985