Stepping down from Policy team

Hi folks,

        In keeping with my gradual disengagement from the project, anre
 removing myself from positions that  bring me into contention with
 public facets of Debian, I am am now stepping down from the Policy
 team. This is bitter sweet, since I have been helping manage policy for
 a lot longer than I have been secretary (I think I took up policy after
 our last policy czar resigned abruptly for very similar reasons to why
 I am letting go, back in '98 or so).  If I decide to remain with the
 project, I guess I can always ask to join the team again, but at this
 point, I am not sure I want to do so.

        The policy team is in good hands with Russ, and my only regret
 is that I have not managed to  take policy through the docbook
 transition and the machine freienlier version of policy, but I suppose
 I can still do that, even if I am not an active delegate.

        I would strongly suggest to the DPL that there need to be made
 more delegates to the policy team.

        I am also asking the DSA to remove mefrom the dbnpolicy group.

        Again, I thank all the folks who have been involved in Debian
 technical policy development over the years, I think the technical
 policy is one of the best things about Debian. It has been wonderful
 working with all y'all.

        manoj
--
"The condition upon which God has given liberty to man is eternal
vigilance." John Philpot Curran