Re: Should we allow packages to depend on packages with lower priority values?

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:17:19PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> I don't see other reasons behind the requirement, but am of course
> open to arguments. Did I overlook something?

We work on dependency resolving while bootstraping the system. parsing
the whole Packages files needs at least 6mb additional memory at this
time.

bastian

--
The heart is not a logical organ.
		-- Dr. Janet Wallace, "The Deadly Years", stardate 3479.4