[devel-ref, draft 2] homepage in description

Ok, here's my revision from suggestions.  Added a screenshot link,
what the hell, it's all optional anyhow, and it's kinda a cute idea.

     We recommend that you add the URL for the package's homepage to
     the package description in 'debian/control', and a link to a
     screenshot, if one is handy.  This information should be added at
     the end of description, using the following format:

           .
            Homepage: http://some-project.some-place.org/
            Screenshot: http://some-project.some-place.org/

     Note the spaces prepending the line, which serves to break the
     lines correctly.  To see an example of how this displays, see
     http://packages.debian.org/unstable/text/docbook-dsssl.html.

     If there is no home page for the software, this should naturally
     be left empty.