new fields in debian/control

Package: packaging-manual

I'm adding three new fields to debian/control:

* Origin
  This lists the origin of a package. For all Debian packages this should
  be `Debian'.
* Submit-Bugs-To
  An mailto URL to which bugs should be submitted. (It's a URL so
  we can support other types of BTSes at a later date if needed)
* Submit-Bugs-Style
  Style in which submitted bugreports should be formatted. Currently
  the only option here is `debbugs'.

All of these fields have to be in the general section of the control-file.

Someone please update the packaging manual to reflect this change.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |