Re: question

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Joey Hess wrote:

> Do we follow the informal procedure for proposals of new virtual packages?
> Or are they generally just added with little fanfare?
>
> I'm not sure if I should include them in my policy summary.

I think we follow the usual procedures for proposals of new virtual
packages too, just that it is often very clear that a new virtual package
is needed or clearly not so they are usually added with little fanfare too
(read: two or more seconds and no objections :-)

--
 "eac2896785cc3634c282cd81dbe7fc41" (a truly random sig)