Re: Call for Seconds, Take II

    Zed> + If the upstream changelog
    Zed> + files do not already conform to this naming convention,
    Zed>   then this may
    Zed> + be achieved by either renaming the files or adding a
    Zed>   symbolic link at
    Zed> + the packaging developer's discretion.

 `libguile3' (development snapshot) has _several_ "ChangeLog" files.
 I've got them suffixed with the source subdirectory they are from.
 The upstream source ships with some older "ChangeLog" files that
 they've suffixed with a dash and the name of a subdirectory that's
 been merged with "libguile/".  I also copy those into
 "/usr/doc/libguile3".  The "NEWS" file is also present, and it
 contains a summary of the changes between releases.

 Also, "ChangeLog" files are named with capital `C' and `L' when you
 use `C-x 4 a' with `add-log' in the emacsen.  I think we should
 permit that spelling, which is very standard and more common than all
 lowercase, rather than symlinking or renaming.  I like it capitalized
 since that makes it sort near the top of a directory listing in
 `dired' (or any other file manager).

 I've created symlinks to most of the files in "/usr/doc/libguile3/"
 from "/usr/doc/guile3/" and "/usr/doc/libguile3-dev/", since
 otherwise they would be duplicates, and both of those packages depend
 on `libguile3' being installed.  I believe this is the sort of thing
 the symlinks are Ok clause is meant to cover.