Re: PW#5-2: Maintainer's reaction on non-maintainer uploads

Guy wrote:
> * If the nmu fixes many bugs, close the bugs, but reopen a new one
> with the diffs

This is a diff between the last maintainer release and this nmu ? What about nmu releases of new upstream versions ? I guess a diff between the last maintained release and the nmu would make not much sense in this case (well, you could diff both diffs ;-). Could we make the policy more explicit in this respect ?

	Gregor