Re: List of package s with missmatch Maintainers in git and upload to archive

Hi,

Now, I am working on the points which you mentioned. Please wait a
moment, I will push to git repo and upload new deb soon.

--
$BC+8}(B $B5.5*(B (TANIGUCHI Takaki)    takaki@asis.media-as.org
http://takaki-web.media-as.org/ takaki@debian.org