Bug#610863: ITP: libtwiggy-perl -- AnyEvent HTTP server for PSGI (like Thin)
Owner: Alessandro Ghedini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libtwiggy-perl
Version : 0.1010
Upstream Author : Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <email@example.com>
* URL : http://search.cpan.org/dist/Twiggy/
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : AnyEvent HTTP server for PSGI (like Thin)
Twiggy is a lightweight and fast HTTP server with unique features:
* Can run any PSGI applications. Fully supports psgi.nonblocking
and psgi.streaming interfaces.
* This server uses AnyEvent and runs in a non-blocking event loop,
so it's best to run event-driven web applications that runs I/O
bound jobs or delayed responses such as long-poll, WebSocket or
streaming content (server push).
* Uses XS/C based HTTP header parser for the best performance. (optional)
* The memory required to run twiggy is 6MB and it can serve more than
4500 req/s with a single process on Perl 5.10 with MacBook Pro 13"
* Supports Server::Starter for hot deploy and graceful restarts.