Intro and my todo list for debian-perl
I'm an active CPAN author (http://search.cpan.org/~cosimo/),
and have been using Debian for 3 years now.
I learned how to appreciate both worlds, and one of my
goals would be to make cpan tools aware of
debian packages. Yes, I know this is Hard(tm) :)
Other things on my checklist include:
* try to find some spare time for what follows :)
* improve my packaging skills by updating existing outdated pkgs
* collect feedback and patches that have been applied to my own
CPAN modules, as some of them are in debian/ubuntu already.
In fact, I would be really interested in knowing what was
broken/wrong for debian, I was never contacted about this.
It would be a nice opportunity to improve my CPAN work to make
it easier to package/include in debian-based distributions.
* help package critical Perl and maybe in the future non-Perl
software I use at work.
* get to know debian-perl team members, socialize, exchange ideas,
My alioth username is 'cosimo-guest'.