Re: Introduction

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:20:45 -0800, Carlos Vicente wrote:

> Netdot has a number of
> Perl module requirements, some of which are not available as packages
> yet. So the first task is to become a maintainer for those Perl packages.

Great!

> I have not yet done any packaging myself, so I have started to read the
> necessary documentation. I'm also joining this list hoping to receive
> some guidance in the process.

Welcome!

A good starting place for reading about the Debian Perl Group is
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

If you create an Alioth account and tell us the login some admin can
add you to the project.

And don't hesitate to ask anything here on the list or on IRC
(#debian-perl at OFTC/irc.debian.org)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #46:  waste water tank overflowed onto computer