can i join your guild ?
My name is Marc Chantreux (more personnal infos at http://khatar.phear.org).
My packaging resume is:
- debian and perl user since the last millenium
- maintainer of my own repository ( dh-make-perl + dpkg-scanpackages )
for many years.
- wrote some dh-make-perl bugfixes long time ago.
- author of cpan2port (dh-make-perl for macports)
I work at Biblibre (http://biblibre.com) (leader of koha ILS
developpement) and koha as well as our backoffice rely on perl modules i
would like to see packaged in debian.
I join this list (again) and would like to join the perl group to:
- maintain the packages my own packages ( ./debian in the mainstream)
or those i daily use.
- fix dh-make-perl by myself if you don't mind (i found and localy
fixed a bug)
i created an alioth repo: eiro-guest.