Bug#587756: Please upgrade File::HomeDir to 0.91
The new release of 'padre' I am working on requires newer version of
File::HomeDir - 0.91. Please upgrade the package.
Here's the upstream changelog since 0.86 (currently in sid):
0.91 Sun 23 May 2010
- Moving the FreeDesktop driver to prod
- Adding File::HomeDir::Test driver
0.90_04 Fri 12 Feb 2010
- Adding missing prereq
0.90_03 Tue 9 Feb 2010
- Using FreeDesktop implementation only if xdg-user-script is present,
since it's now what's been used internally. This should prevent test
failures seen in _02. (JQUELIN)
0.90_02 Thu 14 Jan 2010
- Adding support for the alternate FreeBSD xdg directory (JQUELIN)
- Improved specification compliance (DAXIM)
0.90_01 Thu 7 Jan 2010
- WARNING: This release introduces a major backwards incompatibility
for Unix users. The results returned by most methods may change.
- Added complete implementation of the FreeDesktop specification and
auto-detection of the Unix hosts to which it applies (JQUELIN)
- 01_compile.t now loads all backends (since on most platforms, most
backends will never normally be loaded).
0.89 Sun 3 Jan 2010
- Loosen the testing intensity on Darwin Carbon backends to prevent
issues with consumer directories prevent installation entirely.
0.88 Tue 24 Nov 2009
- Switching to a production release
0.87_01 Sat 3 Oct 2009
- First developer implementation of improved Mac support
Thanks in advance,
-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
APT prefers oldstable
APT policy: (500, 'oldstable'), (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable'), (450, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.34-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=bg_BG.utf8, LC_CTYPE=bg_BG.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages libfile-homedir-perl depends on:
ii perl 5.10.1-13 Larry Wall's Practical Extraction
libfile-homedir-perl recommends no packages.
libfile-homedir-perl suggests no packages.
-- no debconf information