Re: Plack on Debian

Hi Asif:

[Attaching this to the Debian Perl group list, as they may have some
insights to add]

Packaging Plack is indeed the end goal, however I haven't filed ITPs
yet because there are still lots of dependencies that need to be
packaged first, eventually for Plack.

I haven't filed all the ITPs because I generate ITPs from the package
metadata itself, and I haven't gotten to working on Plack itself
(since I'm busy getting its dependencies packaged first).

Usually I'm able to package things quickly enough that filing ITPs in
advance to prevent duplicate work isn't a huge issue, and if someone
else works on Plack beforehand and wants to upload it, they are free
to do so (though they'll need all the dependencies I'm currently
waiting on, anyway).

Cheers,

Jonathan