Re: Crypt::SaltedHash and libcatalyst-modules-perl

Adam:

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:
>  Hi Jonathan.
>

> On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:14:38 -0400, Jonathan wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:
>
>>> It would be great if libcatalyst-modules-perl recommended or suggested
>>> the installation of libcrypt-saltedhash-perl - and if Crypt::SaltedHash
>>> was packaged :-)
>
>> I'll package Crypt::SaltedHash and set it as a Suggested dependency.
>
> It has been a couple of weeks, I'm sure you are busy, so this is a just
> a friendly ping to make sure that Crypt::SaltedHash hasn't accidentally
> fallen of your radar - how's it going?

This module is currently uploaded but waiting for the ftp-masters to
review it, since it's a NEW package. You can view the contents of the
NEW queue here:

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

Whenever they review it, they will hopefully ACCEPT the package. If
they REJECT it for whatever reason, the pkg-perl group will make the
appropriate changes to get it accepted.

As well, libcatalyst-modules-perl hasn't been uploaded yet because
it's pending review from a DD in the group. I don't have powers to
upload the package myself.