Re: Format-Specification in dh-make-perl

On 10/22/2009 05:08 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:
> PS: You might want to add changelog entry and yourself to d/control,
> d/copyright and the AUTHOR section in lib/DhMakePerl.pm

is this really necessary?  i don't think i've contributed any real
authorship here, and the existing changelog in 0.61 (unreleased) about
the move from the wiki to the DEP seems like it covers the specific
switchover (we've never released any version with the unversioned DEP URLs).

I'll certainly add myself to the relevant spots and add a changelog
entry if i make a semantically-meaningful contribution, but i don't
think this one qualifies (though i'm willing to change my mind if folks
on this list really really want me to treat it as such).

	--dkg