Debian, Perl and FOSDEM

Hi,

some of you might have read that I am trying to organize some Perl content
to show on FOSDEM and to have a Perl stand where we can show Perl and
projects written in Perl.

I am not sure if the Perl projects warrant to have a separate dev-room
but I think it might be interesting to have Perl related talks in the
other dev-rooms and to have a booth where we can talk about Perl.

Last year there was a Debian dev-room
http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devrooms/debian
and I guess there will be one this year as well.
So I wonder if any of you would be interested in submitting a talk to
such dev-room?

In addition if you are coming to FOSDEM, will you be able to help us
with the stand? The organizers require to have at least two person all the time
so we are planning to split up the 2 days among several people.

Here is the blog I wrote about this:
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/10/1255696000.html

regards
  Gabor