Re: libhtml-wikiconverter-markdown-perl

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:59:46 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 01:18:29AM -0430, Jose Luis Rivas wrote:
> >I do strongly believe that's best using simple ways of packaging as
> >dh7 and that using CDBS is just adding extra complication in a package
> >relatively easy. Please reconsider your petition.
> I understand your concerns and respect them. I explicitly raised the
> issue of CDBS sue when joining the Perl group, and back then it was
> not considered a problem, but I will respect *if* the opinion of the
> group has now changed.

Hm, interesting silence regarding this question :)

My opinion is that obviously hardly anybody wants to work on CDBS
based packages but that they do no harm in the group/repo. I'm fine
with having these packages here, and I don't mind ...

> Nevertheless do not, however, drop the use of CDBS,

... reminding others every now and then about the fact that "Jonas'
packages are special" :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Dire Straits: Six Blade Knife