Re: 4 packages up to adoption

Hi Ana:

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Ana Guerrero<ana@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>

> If somebody is interested in adopting one of the following packages:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/liba/libapache-sessionx-perl.html
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/libd/libdbix-recordset-perl.html
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/libe/libembperl-perl.html
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/libe/libextutils-xsbuilder-perl.html

I've injected all of those packages into the pkg-perl repository. They
all look like they will remain as-is, except there is a new upstream
version of libembperl-perl that I'd like to integrate and upload.
Other than that, everything else looks fine (from the apt-get source
version; let me know if I should integrate changes from a version
control system).

> Please, proceed or tell me if you will adopt it soon. I will file O: bugs
> in a couple of days for the packages that were not adopted.
>
> Thanks!
Thank you (and Gunnar and others) for working with us. It's am very
appreciative of responsible maintainers that take the time to orphan
packages/ask for help, rather than waiting for the MIA team to do so
forcibly. :-)