"Minor" changes to libconfig-inifiles-perl package (and including new upstream version)

Hi Jonas

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 02:35:20PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 01:37:09PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>
> >Only informational: I updated with svn-upgrade libconfig-inifiles-perl,
> >and set it to UNRELEASED. This Version should fix one of the bugs in
> >BTS (it's added to the debian/changelog).
> >
> >I'm new in the pkg-perl group, and at the moment only have
> >libconfig-grammar-perl waiting for uploading by some DD (since I'm only
> >a DM at the moment).
>
> Your changes look excellent. :-)
>
> Generally, I believe it is better to post such messages to the
> debian-perl mailinglist than privately.  Don't be shy: we are a team, so
> things like this related to "my" package really potentially is relevant
> for others too :-)
>

> sending this response privately rather that to the list, to avoid it
> being misinterpreted as fingerpointing.  Feel free to forward to the
> list.

Ok I'm forwarding this to the list :-)

Just updated also compat version for the packaging and dependency to
debhelper (>= 7), and Bump'ed Standards-Version to the current policy
3.8.1. There are still some lintian-warnings which should be fixed
before a possible upload can be done:

N: Setting up lab in /tmp/ywN5vYJEU8 ...
N: Processing changes file libconfig-inifiles-perl_2.49-1_i386.changes ...
N: Processing 2 packages...
N: ----
N: Processing source package libconfig-inifiles-perl (version 2.49-1) ...
I: libconfig-inifiles-perl source: build-depends-without-arch-dep devscripts
N:
N:    The control file lists the given package in Build-Depends, but no
N:    architecture-dependent packages are built. If all the packages built are
N:    architecture-independent, the only packages that should be listed in
N:    Build-Depends are those required to run the clean target (such as
N:    debhelper if you use dh_clean). Other build dependencies should be
N:    listed in Build-Depends-Indep instead.
N:
N:    Refer to Debian Policy Manual section 7.7 (Relationships between source
N:    and binary packages - Build-Depends, Build-Depends-Indep,
N:    Build-Conflicts, Build-Conflicts-Indep) for details.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: possible
N:
I: libconfig-inifiles-perl source: build-depends-without-arch-dep dh-buildinfo
I: libconfig-inifiles-perl source: build-depends-without-arch-dep perl
N: ----
N: Processing binary package libconfig-inifiles-perl (version 2.49-1) ...
W: libconfig-inifiles-perl: manpage-has-errors-from-pod2man usr/share/man/man3/Config::IniFiles.3pm.gz:966
N:
N:    This man page contains a section "POD ERRORS" generated by pod2man. This
N:    sections lists errors in the POD syntax found by pod2man during the
N:    generation of the man page.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
N:
N: Removing /tmp/ywN5vYJEU8 ...

Kind regards
Salvatore