rebuilds of libalien-wxwidgets-perl/0.42-1

[Please cc me or debian-perl on replies, thanks]

It seems libalien-wxwidgets-perl/0.42-1 needs to be rescheduled on
amd64, armel, hppa, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390 and sparc.

All of the builds fail during dpkg-buildpackage with

 dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies:
 libextutils-cbuilder-perl (>= 0.24)

All of the buildds say during the build-dep satisfaction phase:

 libextutils-cbuilder-perl: already installed (=*=PROVIDED=*= >= 0.24
 is satisfied)

which seems wrong to me.

libextutils-cbuilder-perl is provided by perl-modules, but the version
needed is only available in the separate package. I have a vague
memory of versioned b-depends mis-provided being fixed since, thus
requesting a give-back. Hopefully I am not completely off-track.

Thanks in advance.

--
dam