Questions about TODO in changelog header for libspreadsheet-read-perl
First, thanks to anonymous who checked my packaging for
libspreadsheet-read-perl. I have some questions about the TODO posted
in the changelog;
- libtext-csv-perl is twice in Depends, with different versions - ?!
maybe the second should be libtext-csv-xs-perl?
I am not sure how that happened, I am certain it was not manual. I
suspect I have to check the mechanism by which that field gets
- debian/copyright: years of upstream copyright don't match what upstream
Hrm, Tux updated the package and changed the copyright - I'll have to
do the same.
- installing the examples might be nice
- there's a 0.28 release on CPAN, and I don't find a 0.27 tarball
Going to update the entire package.
- most tests are skipped, some build dependencies might help
I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean adding something like
libtest-pod-coverage, which is used by some of the tests, to the
control file so that the tests are run?
- Makefile.PL talks about Spreadsheet::ReadSXC which is not in Debian
(ok, according to META.yml it's optional; META.yml is in general nice to
check Depends/Recommends/Suggests for the package)
I suppose I should go through the META.yml file and pick out
potential Depends/Recommends/Suggests, is there an automated way to
do this? *wheels turn*