audiod-cd: license problems?!

Two days ago Ansgar detected that audio-cd (binary package:
libaudio-cd-perl) has an "interesting" license (it seems I was not
looking closely enough when I adopted the package, sorry for that and
thanks to Ansgar).

README and CD.{xs,pm} contain the following statement:

  Copyright (C) 1999-2002 by Doug MacEachern

  When included as part of the Standard Version of Perl or as
  part of its complete documentation whether printed or
  otherwise, this work may be distributed only under the terms
  of Perl's Artistic License as included in the file COPYING.
  Any distribution of this file or derivatives thereof outside
  of that package requires that special arrangements be made
  with copyright holder.

I'm not sure I really understand the message of this paragraph, but
the part with "derivates ... special arrangements be made with
copyright holder" sound like a violation of the DFSG (at least #3).

Additional notes:
* There is no mail address of the copyright holder anywhere in the
  source. But at least Google and CPAN know him.
* The version of Audio::CD on CPAN is outdated (0.04), the current
  version seems to be from the disc-cover homepage.
* 0.04 does not have these notice. (In fact no copyright/license at
  all.)
* audio-cd has two reverse dependencies: disc-cover and yaret.

Before I start to file bugs, move packages to non-free, contact the
authors or whatever I'd appreciate thoughts from others on the
situation and the best way to deal with it.

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Supertramp: Fool's Overture