Re: Proposal for a logo contest

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 4:21 AM, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:

> I am not found of that idea as I would prefer the people that would
> choose the logo to be the ones I work with every day withing the
> group. If I am not mistaken (I never registered there), such
> restriction cannot be implemented?

Not entirely sure, but the Debian Jr. one seems to have been chosen by
the Debian Jr. team/leader. It looks like people can vote in the
contest but the final decision would be by the team. Also, well, I
assume the Debian Perl group wouldn't be able to be forced to use one
specific logo :)

--
bye,
pabs