Re: Some file installed in /usr/local after refreshing debian/rules by dh-make-perl...

-=| Charles Plessy, Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 11:12:27PM +0900 |=-
> What I do not undestand is that if I run make realclan by hand, the
> problem does not occur. Do you know why the Makefile is rebuilt?

Any chance Makefile.PL is patched? If so, touch Makefile in the clean
after unpatch and before calling $(MAKE) *clean so its timestamp is
later than those of Makefile.PL

I must admit I didn't look at the patches so this may be of no help.
Sorry for the noise if this is the case.